This blog will be useful for those who are taking Class 2B Motorbike lesson at CDC (ComfortDelgro Driving Centre). The learning curve can be quite steep at the beginning and hopefully, though this blog, I can give some useful tips or advices so that your learning curve can be reduced.
There is not much guide available online regarding learning Class 2B Motorbike lesson at CDC when I was a learner at CDC. After searching for some time, I discovered that most of the guides can be found in the Singapore Bike forum. You can find guides on other riding schools (SSDC and BBDC) in Singapore there.
Specifically, most of the information can be found in the thread named [cdc] 2b. However, the thread is very long and it will take long time to read though all the posts regarding Class 2B Motorbike lesson at CDC. Furthermore, not all the posts in the thread are relevant. I have personally took quite some time to finish reading almost of the posts inside the thread. Thus, I decided to write this blog so as to provide a condensed guide from all the forummers over there combined with my own learning experience.
I am also selling equipments above required for learning motorbike at CDC on Qoo10 and carousell. I am selling the elbow & knee guard for $15 and $1 for the glove which are much cheaper than CDC price of $25. These two equipments are needed for all CDC riding practical lessons. This blog also provides a value added service to help my buyer complete the motorbike as fast and cheap as possible. Hopefully, you can learn from my mistakes and take the least possible lesson to get your license.
The blog is divided into different sections. Do try to read each section before you attempt the Class 2B Motorbike lessons at CDCor test so that you can be prepared. By doing so, you will increase your chance of passing each lesson and test in one go. It will be best if you can read 1 and 2 before you go down to CDC to enroll in the motorbike riding school.
- Enrollment of Motorbike School class 2B at ComfortDelgro Driving Centre CDC
- Time and Cost Required
- Theory Lesson 1 – 4 & Defensive Riding Theory 1 – 3
- Internal Evaluation For Rider Theory Test (RTT)
- Riding Theory Test (RTT)
- Practical Lesson 0 (Circuit Orientation)
- Practical Lesson 1 (Riding and Braking)
- Practical Lesson 2 (Riding in Circuit)
- Practical Lesson 3 (Slope, Figure of 8 and Crank course)
- Practical Lesson 4 (Plank, slalom pylon, Ebrake)
- Practical Lesson 5 (Circuit Assessment for all obstacles)
- Practical Lesson 6 (Familiarization of Public Road)
- Practical Lesson 7 (Familiarization of Test Route 1 and 2)
- Practical Lesson 8 (Mock Traffic Police Practical Test)
- Traffic Police Practical Test
- Circuit Revision
- Road Revision
If you have any question or thing that you do not understand, you can contact via telegram or email. For faster response, please contact me via telegram. The QR code is the link to contact me via telegram. Telegram is messaging app for smartphone similar to whatapp.