This blogpost is regarding CDC VPC and LCDS Module for Class 3 and Class 3a Learner. In CDC Driving school, all learners are required to complete both modules. VPC stands for Vehicular Pre-Operative Check and LCDS stands for Learner Driver Competency Screening. Please read this if you want to find out more regarding CDC VPC and LCDS Module for Class 3 and Class 3a Learner.
VPC (Vehicular Pre-Operative Check)
This is a 50 minutes tutorial whereby you will be learning about the parts of the vehicle to inspect before driving. It will introduce to you the below pointers
- The important parts of car to take note
- What you have to check before you start the car
- Coolant liquid used for car
- The correct fuel to pump into the car. (Pumping the wrong fuel will damage the car and repair fee can be expensive)
The course will also impart pointers on the basic car maintenance routines below.
- Check for leaking engine oil
- Check for engine oil level
- Check car tire tread depth
- Check for car tire manufacturing date
- Check wiper
- Charge battery using the battery kit
There will be hand on experience regarding inspection of the car as below.
- How to open the car hood for troubleshooting
- Identifying various part of the car like the engine, battery, engine oil tank
- How to change car wheel
LCDS (Learner Driver Competency Screening.)
This course is mainly driving with camera on so that you can review your error with the footage capture. It consists of 10 – 20 min of driving and you will be notified of any error made. Though some might think that this is irrelevant as a driving instructor can also perform the same task.
If you have any question or thing that you do not understand, you can contact via telegram or email. For faster response, please contact me via telegram or whatsapp. The QR code is the link to contact me via telegram. Telegram is messaging app for smartphone similar to whatapp.