- Value for Money
- No more spending of $30 for Towing of motorcycle due to dead battery
- Fast Shipping As it is sold by Singapore Seller
Due to long period of inactivity, the battery in motorcycle will gradually lose power to a point whereby the motorcycle cannot be started. To start the motorcycle, you have to recharge the battery. Without the charger, most rider will have to spend $30 to tow the motorcycle to workshop so that the battery can be recharged. With this charger, you will not have to spend the money again due to dead battery. The charger is extremely useful for those who owned multiple motorcycles or those going on long holiday.
- 2A Charging rate
- Charge battery of 12V3AH – 20AH
- 3 smart charging phases for optimal battery protection and charging
- Power supply cable length = 80cm
- Clip length = 40cm
- Output Voltage = 13.8V
- Reverse Polarity Protection: Smart charger will not work if the terminals are connected wrongly
- Short Circuit Protection: Smart charger will stop working if short circuit occured when both red and black comes into direct contact
- Overcurrent Protection: If there is a surge of current, smart charger will stop charging operation
- Overcharge Protection: When the battery is fully charged, the smart charger will start Trickle charging to prevent overcharging
- Remove battery from your motorcycle by removing the negative terminal first, followed by the positive terminal.
- Charge the motorcycle 12v battery by connecting the red clip to the positive terminal of the battery and the black clip to the negative terminal of the battery. If you connect wrongly, the charger will not start the charging process to protect the battery due to reverse polarity protection feature of charger.
- While charging, the LED light on the charge will be red. Upon attaining full charge, the LED light will be fully lit up.
- Remove the battery from the charger.
- Connect the positive terminal first before connecting the negative terminal of the battery when you are fixing it back to your motorcycle.
If you have any question or thing that you do not understand, you can contact via telegram or email. For faster response, please contact me via telegram. The QR code is the link to contact me via telegram. Telegram is messaging app for smartphone similar to whatapp.