There are many way to transfer files to Android Tv Box. The easiest way is to use a USB thumbdrive. However, it is quite troublesome as you have to transfer the content from your computer to the USB thumbdrive and then to your Android Tv Box.
There is actually a more convenient way to transfer files to Android TV Box. This can be done by directly transferring the content from your computer to your Android Tv Box. I have used this method to install app that i have downloaded from the internet. This method also enables you to explore the content of your Android Tv box. You can use this method on your smart phone also. You will need to have ES explorer which can be downloaded in Google Playstore. You also need to ensure that your computer is connected to the same router as your Android Tv box. They need to be in the same network.
1.Open Es Explorer in your Android Tv Box and click on the Remote Manager below as highlighted in the red box
2. Turn on the Remote Manager by clicking on the Turn On button highlighted in the red box
3. Copy the ftp address given.
4. Go to your computer. Right click computer and choose Add a network location
5. Click Next to continue
6. Click Next to continue
7. Enter the FTP address given by the app
8. Click Next to continue
9. Give a name to the network location
10. Click finish to complete the whole process. After that, you can explore the content of your android Tv box from your computer. You can also directly transfer file to your Android Tv Box from your computer.
If you have any question or thing that you do not understand, you can contact via telegram or email. For faster response, please contact me via telegram. The QR code is the link to contact me via telegram. Telegram is messaging app for smartphone similar to whatapp.